The keys to outselling your competition is to compare
your product to theirs. When you find the differences
between products, make use of
your findings to improve
your item. Below are 12 things you might
and improve upon to outsell your competition.
1. Price- Can you offer a lower price? Can you offer
a higher price and increase the perceived value of
your product? Do you offer easier payment options
than your competition?
2. Packaging- Can you package your product more
attractively? Do the colors of your package relate to
your product? Can you package your item into
a smaller or larger package?
3. Delivery- Can you offering cheaper shipping? Do
you have a high enough profit margin to offer costless
shipping? Can you ship your businesses products
4. Benefits- Can you offer more benefits than your
competition? Are your benefits stronger? Do you
have believable proof that supports your claims?
5. Quality- Is your product built and tested to last
longer than your competition? Can you improve the
overall quality of your product?
6. Performance- Can you build your product sooner
at solving your customers problem? Is your product
easier to utilize than your competitions?
7. Features- Can you offer more product features
than your competition? Do your features support the
benefits you offer?
8. Availability- Is your item always available or
do your have to backorder it? Can your merchandise
suppliers drop ship to your customers?
9. Extras- Do you provided free of cost bonuses when your
customers buy your item? Are your bonuses more
valuable than your competitions?
10. Service- Do you offer your customers free 24
hour customer service? Can you provide free product
repair? Does your competition build their customers
talk to a machine?
11. Proof- Can you provide more proof than your
competition that your item is reliable? Can you
provide stronger testimonials or endorsements?
12 Guarantees- Do you have a stronger guarantee
than your competition? Do you offer warranties with
? Do you provide an easier return policy?